Thursday 7 October 2010

Getting to Work

Hi, as you can see I have finally sorted out my blog.

I noticed after looking at a few blogs that there are some people in a similar situation as me.

In the sense that in my last few months of training I had a ligament injury and ended up with a plaster cast on my leg and on crutches.  Since the cast came off it has been a very slow and painful process to get back into walking let alone dancing, which is why it has been difficult to get around places, so this course is ideal why I'm still re-gaining my strength and dance technique. Nice to know I'm not the only one in this situation, x

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to be fighting fit again!!! It amazed me how quickly you were up and about again after your cast was off - I'm still struggling just to walk round the house! xxx

    ReplyDelete